Saturday, May 14, 2005

Read VS Frase



Read VS Frase
1)The perfect date with a womanly type person. What does it be?
2) Name the musical instrument you would most like to play
3) What are three people, living or dead, you could take in a fight.
4) I've asked this question before but I liked it. If you could do it again, and you couldn't draw a line, what would your career be?
5) Midgets, eh? What's with bloody midgets?

Frase VS Read.
1. Have you read the Marvel "What if- Wolverine vs Conan"? If so who won? (I forget)
2. If you have read it, do you agree with the result? If you haven't, who do YOU think would win?
3. Why don't you vote?
4. Name 3 people, living or dead, who you think would beat you in a fight, but still you'd like a shot at the title?
5. What kind of gun are you getting?

1 comment:

The Frase said...

For the record, I've answered my questions. Go hunt them down. They're out there somewhere.
Read has yet to get back to me. He's been working a bar for the last 60 hrs or something. Serving drinks to Columbians. Or something.

Or maybe I GOT TO CLOSE!!