Thursday, May 12, 2005

Guest star in The Simpsons

There was something of a challenge at the Pulp Faction (Australian Comic website) boards the other week to draw yourself in the Simpsons style.

Well I FINALLY had a night at home by myself so i was able to finish off mine.



Uncanny, no?

It seems that I am for ever going to be Christian Read's red right hand, so I've got one of him aswell.



Now I can cross those off my list and get to the Graduation painting for the Scoobs, the comic for KK, the DudeCoat ladies panties for C-man (and his, er, ladezzz), the character designs for the smut/not-smut comic for Miss Jellybean, the Toon Buggy comic, the MSN Holgate/Fraser Hoe-down (either comic or short animation) AND prepare for the 24 Hour Comic Challenge (more on this later) (and probally other stuff that I've promised but have forgotten in my current beer-addled state!)

1 comment:

The Frase said...

Hey Tonia, thanks!
It's a bit of fun!

Doug- Ever since I've started the Flat-Bed-Scanner-Facial-Beauty routine, it's shaved 18 years off my face!
(and I use a facial moisteriser!)

You should see what it's done to other parts of my body!!!