Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Draw you little Monkey! DRAW!

This time last week I was over drawing. Was even contemplating a career change/redirection.
But I'm digging drawing again. That rush of energy and exhilaration that comes with creating a cool image. The anticipation of waking up the next morning to jump back into an artwork!

It's been awhile.

Here are some more sketches:

Another Mexican Wrestler. Cos Tonia told me too!!
I will ink him up soon. Not sure if I'll use a brush or the dip pen.

This is an A3 drawing (it's kinda cropped here). I was intending just black and white, with ink washes and letra-toning on the jacket, but I may go COLOUR (Water colours that is!)

El Scorchio, version 2.

Who Dogpossum says she'd HAVE, (if the mexican wrestler was taken.)

More sketches for my Toon Buggy story.
Doodling with super-space models.

And another crack at the boss.

Current Music: General Patton vs The X-ecutioners

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard for his web page, because here every material is
quality based stuff.

Also visit my blog post ... cash advance is