Friday, April 01, 2005

House and Crowded

Have I mentioned this before?
This saturday I've been asked to dj at this party:



I get paid in gin.

I have a limited selection of 20's stuff. Most of my collection is 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and 90's jazz. But I figure they won't know the difference, or care when I play most of the 30's/40's hot swinging material.

I may be able to get an Illustration Friday picture out this week. I've gotto go meet a friend for lunch. We go to this pub down at Salamanca semi-regulary. They have THE best rib-eye steak sandwiches on THE PLANET! Hmmmmnnn! AND it's a balmy 27 degree day! What better way to be spending a day like this???

Getting back to Illustration Friday, this weeks theme was CROWDED. Got a bunch of ideas for it, but time is running out. So far my favourite has been Steve Macks! His put a smile right on my face and made me chuckle repeatedly!

No comments: