Wednesday, April 27, 2005

At it AGAIN!

Okay, thats enough about HOLGATE and his DEVIL JUMPER!!

Got more material from my files that I'll release at some point in the not too distant future. (you hear that HOLGATE??? Anything happens to me, and the WORLD will see EVERYTHING!!!)

In this line of business, you have to have some insurance!

And to show you that I'm not such a bad guy, I've got some embarrassing things about ME to share. From my files.

But here is a little taster:

Was scanning some things the other day, and before I knew it- BAM! My face was on the scanner. Again.

This time I was wearing eye-protection! My next door neighbour works for an omptomotrist, and he found these original 1970's ELVIS sunglasses. Steel frames. Polarised lenses. He gave them too me.

I was after a new avatar. (if you don't know what this means- be thankful. It's a geeky-nerdy thing).
I have been using this one:

But felt the need for a change.

So I did this:


Wasn't really the desired look. I wanted something goofy. Instead I got Tough.

Is tough HOT??

4 comments:

The Frase said...

Now that you mention it, it does have a bit of George Micheal about it!

HOT-GAY-NESS!!

And the vainess isn't planned. One minute I'm scanning artwork, then next I have my face on the scanner looking all GAY and TUFF!

If I had a camera- it'd be premeditated and lose the spontinaity!!

Anonymous said...

I've warned you about the side effects 2hotty.. this is quite a striking head squash though and artistic, negative space etc...

Anonymous said...

Apparently Scotty has to fight Agent Smith soon

c

The Frase said...

Do I gots to fight him in a jail cel?

(man I should stop watching OZ!)