Monday, February 28, 2005

Whine

I don't like my previous post. On reflection it needed a serious edit, but it's too late now to go back.
What's the etiquette on re-editing blogs? How long have you got between posting it and being able to edit? Is there any grace period at all? Should all the editing be done before you hit that PUBLISH button?

Also the internet bores me at the moment.
Probaly like tv. Great medium, but not much happening to capture my attention.
The only site I get almost daily enjoyment from is C-Mans. None of you other bludgers update enough! I demand atleast 3 times a week. Dr Garth does a pretty good job as well. Regular and varied.
Comic websites bore me. I haven't even read the great Steven Grants column in awhile.

Chalk it up to my impatience with dial-up internet, or maybe my continuing impatience to the world.

So whats floating peoples boat- internet wise?

Current Song: Makin' Whoopie- Frank Sinatra

1 comment:

The Frase said...

After posting that whiney, grumpy morning post, I went and read Steve Grants column.
Nice bit of comic-craft discussion, wierd news bit (Tigers with bazooka's) & as always, great political commentry.