Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Dude Where's My Coat

Forget my plan. Forget what I quoted about Australian comics. Forget the beef & coconut casserole.
The beef & casserole sucked! (the meaty bits were nice, but coconut is boring to eat. Takes too much energy to chew).
And I'm now working on illustrating a comic written by an Australian, with a very surprising Australian publisher lined up.
Australian comics rock!!



Current song is for Big Daddy Christian Read "King of NY" : Dan The Automator

1 comment:

The Frase said...

Back in your box, Douglas. Back in your box!

Thanks DC! I should've pointed out in my original post that that panel was from a page I did back in 2003.
I only did one page of the 8 page story on spec for Dark Horse. Didn't get the gig. Wasn't "high profile" enough for the book.
But another party is now supposedly interested, so we're gonna finish it.
Here's that page in full:
http://www.sdfraser.com/Page.gif
(I'll probally redo it).