Friday, November 04, 2005

Shaved!

I can't believe this is the third time I've had to write this post! I keep on losing it! It's like trying to catch lightning in a jar!!

But fuck, I just want to get this narscism out of the way so we can ALL move on! (it's your fault for encouraging me! Or do you just enjoy watching me make a fool of myself??!)

So here is the Conclusion to the Shaving adventure. This all took place about a week and a half ago.

Here's a reminder of what the beard looked like the day before:


When shaving off alot of facial hair, it's important to play around with differant styles. It's also important to note that NO ONE under the age of 35 can seriously pull of a moustache!


To distract Duncan from the warm fuzzy feeling in his pants caused by his close proximity to a half-naked sex god, I put on a Pixies song. Note how a pinko-artskool-lefty-smackie-hippy-commo-Pixie-lover looks like a junkie on the nod when they hear a Pixie song?


It's (very, very occasionally) semi-important to try and see what the evilist minds in history were on about.
Maybe bad facial hair styling = pure evil?

(note to self- "Kraut", "Jerry", "The Hun" and "Nazi" jokes are not funny when in Europe.)

The end result:

A younger, non-hobo Frase!

But that was awhile ago. The Beard is back now.
--------------------------------------------------------

To come: Probally some new artwork & more exciting narcism (cos I got a new laptop that has a camera! RAD!)

3 comments:

That Damn Monkey said...

for god's sake man, put a shirt on!

Anonymous said...

I think you should have kept the evil mo. You looked like a hot lead singer from a hot rockabilly band....

Anonymous said...

My wife thinks you look like GOLLUM and should put a shirt on! Whats with the creepy guy behind you, and why did he make you take your shirt off?

- Stephen K