Monday, March 21, 2005

Head arrangements

Does it seem like things have been going a little crazy in your neck of the woods lately? Couples breaking up? Strange people hooking up? Weird stuff happening at work? People getting hitched? Cars rolling off the road for no apparent reason? Dogs and cats living together? Mass hysteria?

I was told the other day that there is an astrological reason behind it all. Something about Uranus (heheheheheh) being somewhere it shouldn't.

But things should be settling down in April. Which would make sense for me anyway. I'm due to hear some big important news that'll dictate how and where I'll be spending the rest of this year.

But in the meantime heres something quite nice and potent I read last week. Something for those of you in some sort of romantic bind.
"Love doesn't conquer all, but it's because love is so fragile and fleeting that it's so precious and important."

I used to think that love was forever but I'm thinking now that often it's not. Sometimes you have to say goodbye. Goodbyes are always sad, but, like the great prophet Conan The Barbarian (the movie) says "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger".

And you won't find any words truer then that.

That is why Conan was king.
And he wore his crown upon a troubled brow.



....and he ended philosphical arguements by chopping peoples heads off and burning their temples to the ground.





.....and lots of other cool stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apparently it's Saturn but Uranus is so much more amusing. giggle.
damn nice quote matey. i like it alot. very beautiful.
and you and conan! when will it end? should i sit down and watch it with you? would that make you happy?

The Frase said...

I thought it had something to do with Venus. ("venus" sounds a little like "virgina" heheheheheh).

...Er.....um. Yes.

That quote, I kinda thought of you guys.

Watching Conan. I dunno. It's something you may have to go through alone.

Then YOU will be happy. Then I will be happy.

Then you will know why I cannot cry and why you cry for me.

And the answer to the "Riddle of Steel", and lots of other cool things!