Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Cosmic Ballet continues...

At the whims and mercies of .... Merciless children.
Come see what they think and say of the games I did for the magnificent Hoota and Snoz website.

Currently The Pudding Game is number 1 on the ABC Rollercoaster site. But for how long??

Just 2 weeks ago (my favourite) The Boogie Picker was # 1, but has now been knocked out of the top 5. You'd never know it from the harse, harse comments left. Children can be so cruel.
"Jack Aston Says....
It was ok but very bad graphics.
... and rates it 1.5 out of 5"

Jack, you're NOT HELPING!

But The Dress Up Game seems to be an underground smash hit!
"it is da bome."

Other games for edumacation:
Hoota's Music Factory
Hungry Hoota. (Jessica rates it 3.5 out of 5)
Pudding Race
SnozBall

We be up against stiff competition from likes of The Saddle Club & The Ferals.

In a slightly related news flash, The other BIG project I was apart of last year, which involved the ABC and the AFI will be launched shortly. The big shin-dig opening will be in Sydney, early April.
Since I was going to be up there for a wedding & an engagement party and perhaps a bucks party (all 3 events are for 3 seperate couples!!) I kinda put my hand up to represent the studio. What I thought was going to be free drinks and the opportunity to hit on more celebs may turn out to be a meeting the politicians and giving a speech!

Certainly an opportunity for another sin-tilating Diggsville expose!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with
your blog. It appears as if some of the written text within your
content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if
this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

My site; cash advance direct lenders