Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thats How I'm Living

The overwhelming success of having a GUEST WRITER here on Diggsville not too long ago gave me the idea to throw down the gauntlet and open up the soapbox. So....

If you're keen, let me know. Anyone or Anything. I'll post it HERE!

Have your rants, reviews, word-ups, guides-to-better-lives read by ZILLIONS around the world!

If you want to hide your identity you can use a fake name.(e.g Tee Holgate, Doug Selan, London Holgate, Maggie Douglas, etc etc)

Initially I promised to publish WHAT EVER I was given- unedited... but ....I've got someone already lined up and, tell you the truth, I'm .........AFRAID of what she might have to say and show.

But I did promise her I wouldn't censor it... so for now thats the policy..

EGADS!! Have you EVER read anything more EXCITING???!!!!

In OTHER news... the housemates are starting to warm towards 21 Jump St. Well, MOST of them are. There is STILL one who doesn't dig it! But the other night we watched 3 episodes IN A ROW- at the request of Housemate-Paula!

VINDICATION!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! I ready and waiting to be entertained. Excitement is me.

Anonymous said...

Throw my name in the game - just as long as I can expose all dirty secrets, publish unseen photos, and get to the truth that lies benieth! no one is safe... no one.

heh :)

t-bird-o-rama

Anonymous said...

can my alias be Darren Close? That could be fun

The Frase said...

Nope- thats a real name. Pick a fake one.

Also- update your gags. That one is ANCIENT!