Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Queen

The London Girl and I attended a special test screening of The Queen last night.
It's a yet-to-be-released film about the relationship between Queen Elizabeth II & Tony Blair during the political fall out of the death of Diana.

What we saw was a film still in post-production, and at the end we had to fill out a form.

The London Girl is connected up to her pretty ears!

Anyway, REMEMBER LAST OCTOBER WHEN I SPOTTED ACTOR JAMES CROMWELL? Well he was in it. Thats why he was in London last year.

SCOOP!

Also, without much fanfare, I shaved the beard again. The weather is warmer so I needed the extra facial protection not. I have more wrinkles on my face then last time I shaved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ay-o. beardless again mr fraser. and more wrinkles? is that a thirtyone year old thing. should i be worried? should i enjoy my youthful looks right now? well i shave the sideys off and no-ones noticed and that was ages ago. my facial hair adventures could never match yours. maybe i should have a crack at a beardy seeing as my winter is approaching.
d.