Monday, June 27, 2005

Things I've Learnered..

Things I've learnered in the last few days:
(In no particular order)

* My I.River records with either the internal or an external microphone, which means I can take it to the plethora of live gigs around town and record some stuff! Had a play with it on Saturday night, and while it's defiantly not broadcast quality, it's pretty good for prosperity.
* Catching up with my ex of 7 years put me on an emotional back foot- something I haven't felt in a long time.
* When trying to bring snake-skin cowboy boots into the country I must say that they're rattlesnake and NOT python leather. THEY will take them if it's python.
* If unsure, Custom Agents will use Google to determine if cowboy boots are made from rattlesnake or python skin.
* A "Scotty-love-sandwich" is really fun!

3 comments:

That Damn Monkey said...

posterity.

(And sign me up for one of them love sambos. I skipped breakkie and I'm famished.)

Anonymous said...

right, get all your music on your iriver because i'm coming down there to ravish it with my laptop. prepare to be boarded.

Anonymous said...

'defiantly' not broadcast quality.

go, pirate, go.