Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The good kind of touching.

Actually I DO have a Diggsville-worthy anecdote from last week.
I've been experiencing some dizzy spells and mild headaches of late and last Wednesday I woke up with a particular knotted shoulders and stiff neck that was causing my head to hurt, so I went and got a massage.
During my treatment I was unsure whether or not the masseuse spent an unusual amount of time on massaging my arse or not. And then she left my buttocks exposed for about 20 minutes while she worked on my arms and shoulders.
WAS SHE USING THAT TIME TO PERVE???

Plans are in the works to determine if that was her usual technique or if she was just copping a touch and a feel.

4 comments:

Dozka said...

You were too pervable for her not to resist. Just give in, Frase.

Anonymous said...

she was amazed by the lack of cheekage.
you have no arse and you know it:)

The Frase said...

You've been mis-informed. I do have an arse and it is wonderful.
(just about the only part of me that has any padding!)

Anonymous said...

padding?
your arse?
that's right you've lost the belly haven't you;)
and i thought we were brother in arselessness.
d.