Friday, March 16, 2007

Laws of the Universe

This is the way it is:

Jan and Feb I was in down time. Waiting for work to start. Drawing like shit. Sitting on the couch.

Come March when the big project starts, I'm starting to draw well. Suddenly my eye is in. ALSO I am inundated with work- both paying and extra-caricular.

Where was this extra work and kick-arse drawing skills earlier on in the year? When I had the spare time??

Because the Universe just dosen't play that way, Holmes!

ALSO: "Heroes" is starting to bore me. YAWNSVILLE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and have you heard sbout this one?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/03/14/1173722517924.html

ronin robin

PS: Rob has just taken off to USA for 2 weeks on a work trip/junket etc. Get this, he was secretly being poached by another firm over the last month or so. He arrives in Washington and sends his boss an email, oh by the way, I resign! uhhh but what was it I am here for again... ;>

The Frase said...

I'm a bit excited about 300!
It looks like it's a rollin' good battle movie!

Perhaps not one for the ladies though- as it'll be overdosing on testosterone!

I'm not into Frank Miller as much as I once was. I think he's flipped his lid and is a bit crazy these days.


p.s Rob is balls!