Friday, July 28, 2006

Tally

After 17 days the tally looks like this:

Lebanese: 425 dead. The Majority civilians and possibly numerous more trapped under rubble.

Israelis: 52 dead. 18 of which are civilians.

BUT I’ve been advised “not to mention the war”.

So here’s another tally.

DVD collections of tv series introduced by me to the flat.

FAMILY GUY: Positive feedback. Everyone digs.

DEADWOOD: Popular with only London Girl and me.

SPACED: Positive feedback. Everyone digs.

21 JUMP ST: Unpopular. Only I dig.

FIRFLY: Semi-popular. Only London Girl and I sorta-dig.

AMERICAN DAD: Unpopular. Only I am willing to give it further chances.

So......
THIS Saturday is
definitely the Ben and Jerry festival. Going to be so much fun! Rock, free ice-cream, probably some beer, petting farm and rides. Then we’ll be going to a bbq that night.

The London “heatwave” continues to progress with temperatures just excess of 30 degrees. You would’ve thought it was summer or something?!

Proper air conditioning at work would make it bearable. The sweaty arse and y-fronts is getting pretty annoying.

Luckily I have an ice-cold bottle of white rum at home in the freezer. Cuba Libre’s are this seasons favourite cocktail.

I have a (true) anecdote written but I am afraid to post it here. I fear it’s too much for even YOU, my hardcore Diggsville readers. Top to top SIN-tilating and head-fucking.

It’s a great story, but like I said- I don’t think you’re up for it.

But shout out if you think you are……….

No comments: