Monday, February 13, 2006

Word UP!

Just a few things i need to share with you:

1. Sunday 19th of Feb is my 31st birthday. I know I've left it a bit late for you international readers to send my my presents in time. But thats ok. I can wait!

2. My dad jaunted over to Europe last weekend and I managed to catch up with him. Along with a bottle of duty free scotch (stout fellow!), he also gave me copies of DOLLBOY #1-4. I haven't read these in ages.
Nostalgia a go-go!

I hesitate to even mention this, but it got me thinking about re-doing the series. I spent most of the time re-reading thinking "I wish I could do this again....".
Should I even go back there?

3. It's a strange, strange feeling when I come to the point of realising that what I do for a job, for a career, what my specilaty is, what I do to get money in the bank and food on the table and beer in the hand is..... draw goofy animals.

At the moment I'm drawing and animating monkeys dancing The Robot for the BBC.
Sneak peak:


(I'll try and show you the finished animated version when it's done!)

No comments: