Sunday, February 26, 2006

I could...

The D wanted me to update my blog as it was "getting old". It's sunday night and I'm feeling pretty tired after an exhaustively fun weekend- so I'm not really in the mood to type much.
I could write about friday night and how The London Girl and I went on a date as part of my Birthday present. Dinner and a west end show. (We saw The Rat Pack).
I could write about the show- and about The Rat Pack- but, seriously, I could crap on for days about them- so it's a can of beans that's best not opened.
I could talk about how I'm enjoying the Jamaican beer- Red Stripe, even though I've cut down on my drinking lately.
Speaking of drinking- I could I tell you of the hassle and epic travels I went due to my intitial laziness to pick up my birthday present from Tee, Doug and Jen. And how it seems that my friends tend to give me alcohol.
I could write about how I bought the Firefly on dvd today and watched 2 eps already.
I could write about how my job is progressing and how I got attacked by geese last week when I was outside on the phone.
I could write about the fact that we really HAVE to find a new place to live real soon, and what areas we've been looking at.
I could write about stuff thats been happening in the news lately. The £40 million heist in London last week. The head of NY crime family being indited. The shitty comments being made by Australian PM and others about Australian Muslims. M.I6 making payouts toBritishh soldiers for subjecting them to LSD during the 50's.
I could explain why I'm postingdifferentt things from my blog to my LJ.
I could talk of how I'm really, really digging the first track of the new Franz album- "The Fallen".
I could write about the weather in London lately- and how it's been haling, sleeting and snowing.
I could write about the 1.15 hr commute EACH way to work and the things I do to entertain myself.
Or, hell. I could even dip into the DIGGSVILLE content reserve and write about when I was four years old I was bitten by a Lion cub. True story.

I could- but I ain't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it was either alcohol, a puzzle with horseys on it, or a naked woman with a handful of balloons...

Teee

The Frase said...

..... i don't want a puzzle with horseys.


..........

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded
your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a
reasonable price? Cheers, I appreciate it!


Also visit my blog post click here to visit them