Monday, February 06, 2006

The London Girl Saved My Life!


On the weekend The London Girl and I were walking through the park when a herd of ravenous BEARS jumped us!
I think they were POLAR BEARS! (Earths largest land predators- FACT!)
But they were all black, probally due to living in the London soot (just like the mice that you see running along the underground railtracks)
I don't know why they singled me out. Maybe my manly beard posed a threat to their own ruggered handsomeness. Jealousy can be a terrible thing.

ANYways, I was frozen in fear... my whole life flashed before me. What a tradegy it would be if I meet my fate that day. I hadn't even decided what song was to be played at my funeral.

BUT as the hungry and very, very angry BEARS bore down on me, seconds away from ripping my lithe, trim body limb from limb, The London Girl threw herself into the horde brandishing nothing but her fists!

I've never seen such skillful and frighteningly ruthless fighting outside of tv!!! She beat the horde of BEARS bloody and sent them running back into the woods with their tails tucked between their legs.

If the gods were watching they would've seen that one stood against many. To be precise, one young woman against about 100 BEARS!!!

Yes indeed. That day The London Girl saved my life... from BEARS!

FACT!

Huzzah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn she's hot!

gorgeous amazon.

love her well my man ;>

nerimius the black - from beyond the grave and back again

The Frase said...

Yep, I took the photo.



It's the least I could do after she saved my life!