Saturday, September 03, 2005

Mad bastards!

Scots are mad bastards!
particularly when they're young and/or drunk. Or maybe even when they're sober!

But I guess any place can be crazy walking home at 3am on a friday night as the bars close.

I was going to give with the Top 10 songs.
I was going to give the detailed hit list of my trip up North.

But I've just been reading news coverage and personal anecdotal accounts of the horror thats happening in New Orleans and I just can't bring myself right now.

Plus I feel like shit!
Late night, (and no, I actually wasn't drinking. Much.) Got THE Cold coming on that's wade waste to people around me.

More later!

Got me a mountain to climb!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you ought to write more
about this topic, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people do not discuss such issues.
To the next! Best wishes!!

My blog post :: you have to see this
Also see my page :: best cash advance sites