Thursday, April 26, 2007

SICK!


I rarely get sick. I haven't been to a gp in over 7 years. But about once a year I'll get hit with a cold.
This one came without warning and mercy. Both Ainslie and I woke up monday morning feeling like death. I wanted to die on tuesday. Just lifting my head hurt.

Felt better yesterday. I was dopped up on drugs, so I could walk around. Today I still feel bad.

Which, of course, SUCKS!!
Yesterday was a fantastically nice day. We had a public holiday, people over and a new BBQ to baptise!! I couldn't even drink BEER!!!??

Soo much to do, and I just don't feel up to it. There's also tradesman in my house banging away.

I just typed "Sux to be me"- but I deleted it.

It could be worse.

I heard the other day that someone I knew from London has cancer. Really bad.
I can't say I knew her really well- but from what I did- she was a very active, positive and bubbly person. She's only 26 and there's no family history of it.

So....

..... BUCKLE UP, Frase!

Stop your whining!

(I'm going to have another hot water and lemon slice).

2 comments:

Douglas Holgate said...

I prescribe the entire season #2 of Battlestar Galactica...

The Frase said...

UNDERWAY!
But perhaps not the best thing to watch when you have a fever! Too intense!