Friday, June 23, 2006

Wheres the JAZZ??

Its that time of year (or that time of my inhabitation) where I am inundated with social engagements.

This weekend I've got some big music things on!
Saturday we're going to THIS.. "BAKED BEATS". Laptop djs, bands etc..
One of our friends is playing. He does what the kids call Mash-ups on his laptop.

Then on sunday I'm going to the O2 WIRELESS FESTIVAL. I've only just looked at the line up. I was sold on Depeche Mode and Goldfrapp. But I was excited to see GANG OF FOUR are also playing!! Fucking radical!!
And there are a bunch of bands i have never heard of before..... but that means nothing.
When I tell Ainslie that I know nothing about todays music- shes states thats because I was "born in the 70's".....!!

3 comments:

The Frase said...

No. No she wasn't. Don't worry though- it's all legal!!

I'm only going to the sunday event.

Anonymous said...

gang of four!!!
you bastardo.
is that another reason for me to come back?
the d.

The Frase said...

Well, they played yesterday- so you missed them! But there's a bunch of other good stuff coming up this way soon! Madness are playing in december- which we'll miss.