Monday, April 06, 2009


I'm not by nature a particularly violent human but, if I had the chance, I'd punch Zac Efron in the throat.
I'd be deluding myself if I said it'd be for his own good. Sure he MIGHT get something out of it, but really I believe we'd ALL benefit from his crushed windpipe.

Normally the likes of young Zac wouldn't even register a blip on my radar, but I came across some pictures of him while RESEARCHING haircut reference before my long-over due hair appointment last Saturday.

Incidentaly, I ended up getting a Hitler Haircut:
The thing I've since discovered is it's not very cool to have a Hitler Haircut if you look even SLIGHTLY like Hitler.
But the great thing about my current DO is it's versatility! With just a little bit of anti-grafity styling I can change my Hitler cut into something that resembles ME circia 1990.

And thats FUN FOR ALL!

3 comments:

dogpossum said...

1. who is zac efron?
2. why don't you like him?

dee said...

Zac Efron is the singing, dancing, ever romantic male lead from High School Musical 1, 2, and 3. Why don't you like him Scottie? He ain't so bad.

And something tells me that your Hitler haircut happened by accident (ie. you didn't explicitly ask your hairdresser to cut your hair so you could look like one of the most notorious war criminals of all time). Unlike a mutual friend of ours (who shall remain nameless) who intentionally dressed up as Hitler to Hulla for their retro German themed night...

Ronin Robin said...

hah! great haircut back then man. i got nuttin! literally ;>

my haircut these days is all navy seals...buzzzzzzzz

i didn't shave for a week the other week and had more hair below the noseline than above ;>

hey just posted something for ya on my blog too. a bit censored at the beginning. we can tlak about that later

ps whats the plans regarding jan. etc?

pps our postal address ;> is

Bruenigstr. 126,
6072. Sachseln
Switzerland.

just write it like that.

mobile: +41798852808

ppps luv ya work! u 2!