Monday, December 17, 2007

In the afternoon, I choose to drink....

I finished a BIG project over the weekend. It has taken the last 3 months of my life. It was really fun, good pay and while I was pretty happy with the way it turned out- THEY (the clients) were even happier!
So after a few weeks of working til 2.30am in the morning I decided to take it easy today and crack open a beer at Beer O'clock this afternoon (5pm)!
(Amazingly we discovered a bottle shop that not only stocked San Miguel but ALSO Red Stripe- 2 of our favourite beers. Pity the shop is in Richmond!)

The internet is only narrowly saved from my drunk rampaging by my dinner cooking duties.
I'm bbq-ing some lamb, eggplant, capsican and maybe some marinated mushrooms and corn on the cob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this.

-Stephen