Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Killing fields

Tomorrow I'm popping up to Sydney for a few days.

I WAS going to pick up a car and load it up with stuff thats been sitting at my parents house for years and drive it down to Melbourne. Stuff like the rest of my book collection, a kick arse fishtank, a bunch of comics and maybe a book case.
However the car fell through so I'm catching a plane back on monday.

On the saturday I'm going to play paintball skirmish with my younger brothers and his friends as it was his birthday the other day.
I've played paintball atleast half a dozen times- but it was all a few years ago now. It's awesome fun but very punishing on your body. The running, the throwing yourself against rocks and tree's, the leaping over ravines and not to mention the impact welts when you get hit.
I'm out of shape and afraid sunday I'll be a wreck.


Speaking of sunday- I'm catching up with some good old friends for an afternoon session at the pub. It's been too long between drinks!!

2 comments:

That Damn Monkey said...

Well, you COULD have stopped over at Casa del Monkeypants for a breather, or a night, (you're cooking) but since you're NOT driving then I'll just have to sit patiently by the front door for another few years.

(It's not exactly half way, but you know. Givvus a call if you need some couchspace.)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks
would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you
got your design. Thank you

my blog made a post
my page: go there