Thursday, May 24, 2007

HWC: Guitar

I haven't posted any of my artwork here for ages, as I've been using my Live Journal for that.
However I thought this was worth spreading the news about.
Some of us artistic reprobates have banded together in a weekly drawing challenge in order to stimulate some inspiration and creativity

HWC: Guitar

First of the "Home For Wayward Cartoonists" weekly challenge. This weeks theme is "GUITAR".

Not one for the cock-out rock, I looked at other geetar types of music.
I cranked it old skool with watercolours. I haven't touched them in...7 years. They say it takes 10 years to master watercolours.... despite the less then stellar results, it was very fun using them again!

Anyways:

Inspired, I did another! "The Wildcat Serenaders!"


And a digital version:


Check out the HWC for more scandalous hi-jinks from dubious and untrustworthy vagabond cartoonists!


No comments: