Thursday, February 01, 2007

Take a day off?

In high school my friends and I wagged and took organised days off. We filled those days with many adventures. We conned our way into getting a behind the scenes tour of the McDonalds on George St, we went to the cricket, we went to the Sydney Aquarium, we went to the art gallery, we went to a Lego exhibition and more...

Sometimes it is very important to take a day off from the day to day grind and get out and experience things.

So my question to you all is what would you do if you decided to wag tomorrow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doin it. I'll let ya know.
Maggie

Anonymous said...

kiss my girls!
beach it.
buy a groovy (hopefully!) CD.
save a whale.
fight for peace.
slave for democracy.
hug a tree.
kiss a fascist.
kick a hippie.
love a lot.
have take away for dinner.
oh, and save the entire planet...
rock out.
rovin rokin robin

The Frase said...

Nice one, Boz!