Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Diggsville Tunes! 2006 RADDEST!

After my last RANT, I thought a little about it. And I can't do any better.

I think I only bought FIVE albums that were released last year. So how the hell can I do better then the listeners/voters of JJJ's chart?

One of those albums I wouldn't even bother to run..... but it gets points for showing up...

But here it is. THE DIGGSVILLE RADDEST ALBUMS FOR 2006!

1. Broken Boy Soldiers: The Raconteurs.
2. Peeping Tom: Mike Patton & crew.
3. A Hundred Highways: Johnny Cash
4. Monsters on 45: Zombina & The Skeletones
5. Suspended by Stars: The Wonderstuff

Any I missed?


DISCUSS:

3 comments:

dee said...

I'd like to discuss, but I don't know any of the albums. Well I'm vaguely familiar with the Cash - I didn't know you were so into him. But I've been totally out of the loop and on a bit of a swing rampage as of late so it's hardly surprising.

The Frase said...

But did you buy anything good that was released last year?

And every man, woman and child is into Cash!

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very
easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come
here and visit more often. Did you hire out a
designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

my site :: fastest cash advance