Friday, December 22, 2006

Ho Ho Ho- HOE!

I know it looks shitty- but click on it and it'll open up all nice and pretty. And then you can see my shitty animation!!!

So it's been very quiet around here of late. I guess alot has been going on, but I honestly haven't had the inclination to post anything. No internet at home dosen't help either.

The world seems like it's still spinning at an alarmingly rate- and I feel dizzy and unsettled by it all.

The Diggsville Offices have successfully relocated to Melbourne where we nabbed ourselves a fantastic RAD-PAD/LOVE-SHACK/BUNGALO!
The London/Spanish Project epic has wrapped up. We've visited EVERY god-damned home wares/furniture/white goods store EVER created. I reckon I dropped a few grand in the last few weeks so my tollerance levels for shopping is now at an all time low!
Just got back from my 3rd Xmas shopping expedition and it was pretty lack lustre.

I find I'm missing being in Europe and even living in London. Melbourne seems like a big country town and my survival instincts have been put to the test over the last 2 years that everything this side of the world seems tame and small-towness.
Live is safe and easy here.
Although there are an enormous amounts of junkies and fucked up people in Melbourne. Which I'm curious about as life here is just so much easier. I guess it's all about comparasion.

Looking forward to kicking it Melbourne-style proper-like come January. We'll see how my itchy feet and wandering spirit goes at settling.

London is covered in a thick fog over the last few days. It's so bad that airports have closed. I'd like to have seen this! Must make for a very atmospheric time of year!

Instead I've been in the desert/drought/bushfire stricken Melbourne! Seriously- it's so dry and dusty that our local park feels like the outback.

I'm up in Sydney where it's still very green and lush. Esp in my folks neck of the words in the North. ALthough the weather is pretty wussy. Low 20's. Overcast and rainy. I was hoping for some pool-side action and beach excurisons- but NO!
Today ain't so bad. Hight 20's.

Think I'll go for a swim!

Enjoy your holidays whereever you maybe!

2 comments:

The Frase said...

Thanks Tonia!
You too!

I ran into a cousin early today and he invited me to a 3 day party he's throwing- so we'll see just HOW festive it'll get!


(btw I chickened out on that swim. The water temperature felt too chilly!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Snotty,
The fog was very atmospheric (as long as you weren't travelling anywhere!). I was walking to Martin's new venue in Putney its on the banks of the river in Putney and I swear I was in a Jack the Ripper movie or Sherlock... it was all foggy over the river etc. I didn't think I would make it alive.

Just to add to your 'London/Europe blues' I'm off to Stockholm today for Snowball (5 days of dancing)... YAY... very excited.

Hope you are well, Love to ainslie. Luv Sarah