Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More shitty artworks


.......?!?!

ALSO:

Working in the new studio in Melbourne. Working hard. But made more easy with the eye-candy in the room. (I like to perve on Garth when he's pretending to work (but I'm sure he's actually reading downloaded comics or playing around with tattoo designs. WE SEEEE YOU!!)
Really can't quite wait till next week when my current BIG deadline has passed so I can chill out a bit and enjoy Melbourne. Although I'll probally be stressing about house hunting then!

WHICH REMINDS ME:

House hunting SUCKS ARSE! Not made anymore enjoyable then cocksucking agents and rip-off slum lords!

3 comments:

dee said...

I'm househunting this weekend as well. I'm looking forward to it because it means that I'll finally have my own space again! If your friend is designing tattoos, tell me if he comes up with something cool. I'm in the market for one

Anonymous said...

that second one looks like my boyfriend. except my boyfriend is cuter.
you suck. but i'm glad you live in my city now. fina-fucking-lly.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you found some work- that in itself is great news! House-hunting- did you try the boards at Melb Uni, in the building opposite the Sports Centre? I think it's the Redmond Barry- just ask around.

Have a fantastic Christmas and NYE!

=Dan

PS. People here in enlightened Frisco don't say 'Merry Christmas' anymore- it's 'Happy Holidays'.