Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sluggers call it a day.


Sydney neo-swing band, The Louisville Sluggers are calling it a day.


I've written an entry about this twice already, but this computer kept crashing.

So, simply, I dug 'em.
They've appeared in my pally's and mine comics. We named our radio show, "Well Swung" after one of their songs. I spun their songs on my radio show.
The manager, Michelle "The Boss" Scott is a cool chick who slipped me free cd's, put my name on the door at gigs and gave me good advice about where to find cocktails in Las vegas.

The band members look like they're up to exciting and big things. Cocktail lounge gigs in Dubai, skateboarding tv shows for Aus.

Best of luck Sluggers and thanks for the tunes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
Thanks a ton!

Feel free to surf to my blog - more information