Thursday, December 28, 2006

Xmas EVE 2006

So this year I did Xmas the traditonal FRASER way!

This involved heading to The Valley- the parents weekender- a little over an hours drive north from Sydney.
I really dig it up there!

The folks were already up there, but I drove up solo as the brothers were taking to long to get themselves ready. Once you get off the main road you have to drive along a dirt road that eventually comes into a very scenic valley, and as soon as you hit the bottom, on cue, you have to casually swerve past the wallabys that are hanging out on the road.

As I pulled up the drive way I noticed that there was a PIG in the paddock out front of the house. I asked my dad about it and he said he thinks it belongs to someone a few properties up the road. I decided to go down and check him out!


He was pretty friendly and liked a bit of a pat (and a feed!)


About an hr later my brothers arrived so we all went down to check out the pig again...

(Thats the Los Bros Fraser! L-R: Matt (eldest), Nick (youngest and tallest(6'4!), Todd (largest) and me (shortest and 2nd eldest).

We were chilling up on the verandah when I looked down and saw the PIG in our garden. Somehow he'd gotten out of the paddock and wandered up to see us! He hung out for a bit until Dad chased him off.

I guess we had a typical Australian Christmas Eve dinner:


Prawns and snags on the barbie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All sounds good and the prawns looked yummy. Your father must be a great cook! Was that a picture of your father at the beach house?- He looks pretty cool for being your Dad!

Anonymous said...

Is that a wifebeater you're wearing? :)