Friday, December 29, 2006

Xmas DAY 2006

I guess on reflection my Christmas this year was very Australian- esp for my Northern hemisphere readers!
Here is our tree:
Note the Weber bbq and the Galah at the bird feeder in the background!

Here is another shot of the wrap around verandah with a bunch of Galah's having a go at the feeder. These Galah's are pretty bossy and push off the other birds.
There's a pair of Crimson Rosella's that come down and are pretty tame. I was able to feed them from my hand.



After we had breakfast and exchanged gifts within the Fraser family we headed off to my uncles beach house at Copacabanna. (A beach on the Central Coast- in between McMasters and Terrigal).
And by beach house I mean RIGHT ON THE BEACH:

It's a fantastic place and with an outlook I really appreciated this year.

All the Uncles, Aunties and Cousins get together each year for lunch and table tennis competition. It's quite a big table spread:

Lunch consists of cold meats, seafoods and lots of salads. Oh, and plenty of beers and wine!
Anyways.... that was pretty much my Christmas this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year boy!

Having fun? We WILL catch up soon, promise!

Hugs Ness

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

What a beaut way to spend Christmas.

Put me down for another catch-up session. Soonish, please.

=Dan